TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By purchasing tickets to The South West Padddle Fest you are confirming that you and all members of your party (if applicable) have read, understood and accepted our tariffs, terms and conditions.
2. Full payment is required when purchasing tickets.
3. Tickets are not transferable, in the event of cancellation, late arrival or early departure no refunds will be given.
4. We reserve the right to terminate the visit to the festival of any person whose conduct is deemed detrimental to other festival attendees.
5. Please observe the 10 mph speed limit within the Park. All drivers must be licensed and have legally adequate insurance cover.
6. Parents/Gardians are responsible for all persons in their party and must supervise children appropriately.
7. Please keep noise to a level that will not disturb other festival attendees. No noise after 11pm. Excess noise may result in you being asked to leave the Park.
8. Please ensure you vacate the camping field and car park by 1700hrs on Sunday 3rd June that being the final day of the festival.
9. Please keep control of your dog at all times and ensure you clean up after them.
10. Day Ticket holders must register and be ready to participate in their chosen activity by 0900hrs on day of arrival.
10. Prohibited items include, but not restricted to: glass bottles, drugs or illegal substances,, BBQ's , weapons, fireworks, Chinese lanterns. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated. Ticket holders who attempt to enter the site with prohibited items may be refused entry or be required to leave the festival.
11. Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk. The South West Paddle Fest and it's partners will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event, including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles.
12. Activities throughout the festival will be photographed and filmed for future event marketing purposes. By attending you consent to the publication of this material with no compensation for such use.
13. We do not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets
CANCELLATION BY THE SOUTH WEST PADDLE FEST
14. The South West Paddle Fest do not cancel activities if it is raining or if it is not sunny, only in the event of severe weather conditions that have an effect on the safety of attendees.
In the event of the cancellation of the festival you will be entitled to a refund in accordance with our terms and conditions. Where the cancelation takes place part way through the festival no refunds will be given. Personal travel arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the event which have been arranged by you are made at your own risk and therefore the festival organisers will have no liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
OUR RESPONSIBILITIES We cannot accept responsibility unless you or any member of your party suffer as a result of any proven failure of improper performance of our employees, agents or sub-contractors providing they were carry out work authorised by us.
We cannot accept any responsibility where any injury, damage or loss resulted from: any act or omission of the person or persons affected, any act or omission of a third party not connected with your activity and which were not forseen or unavoidable, an event which neither The South West Paddle Fest nor the activity provider could have forseen or avoided even with all due care.
Except for claims for personal injury or death, we limit the maximum amount we may have to pay you to the price paid in respect of each person effected.
YOUR RESPONSIBILIES We take safety very seriously. However outdoor activities, by their very nature, do contain some element of risk and it is a condition of booking that you understand this. Participants must acknowledge these risks and take steps to act in their own best interests. For all activities, we recommend that you take out your own personal accident insurance cover.